To serve as a financial analyst resource for all RES regional activities (MLEMEA), including proposed development and investment feasibility studies, project underwriting, BCA approval process, and financial reporting.
- Execute RES directives in coordination with Capital Markets Lead and Regional Heads
- Support the team on Acquisitions, Disposals and Due Diligence when needed
- Provide financial modelling scenarios for developers on individual projects
- Lead user of in house underwriting Excel tool with responsibility for checking integrity of analyses by developers (‘super user')
- Lead underwriting production of Early Warning Paper (EWP) and Business Case Analysis (BCA) for internal approvals,
- Execute financial reporting, project monitoring and budgeting requirements of country/cluster/region and RES Global team.
- Located in the Netherlands
- University degree in Finance (preferably Real Estate) or other business related field
- Minimum of 3 years of financial modelling experience preferably in real estate
- MS Excel proficiency
- Analytical Skills
- Proactive, results-oriented attitude
- Ability to explain analytical outcomes in business and financial terms
- Fluent English.
What does DHL Supply Chain has to offer?
- A fulltime job with a competitive salary tailored to your qualities and experience (€4.000 - €6.000)
- Challenging secondary conditions