Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) the logistics provider of the world with over 520,000 employees in more than 220 countries and territories. We are an organization that is not just moving goods around, we have a very clear purpose, and we are: Connecting People. Improving Lives. We provide challenges and opportunities for personal and professional development, we recognize the difference you bring to our business and together we share the pride of building one of the largest world leaders in logistics and supply chain.
In Insurance & Risk Management (IRM) we focus on being trusted advisors by connecting with business colleagues and understanding their needs. We manage and mitigate risk and deliver quality insurance products and services to protect the company's employees, assets and liabilities and to meet its contractual obligations to customers across the group.
You will Implement locally DP-DHL Global Insurance Programs underwritten by the Central team in London and implement, when necessary, local insurance contracts to develop business outcomes, governance and success metrics for applicable insurance programs in line with business needs, applicable laws and regulations.
If this is something that interests you, then read on:
Your tasks will be:
• Schedule, prioritize and manage collection and reconciliation of exposure data; including designing improvements in data collection and definition
• Analyze and implement work plans in support of insurance management and risk evaluation and analysis and maintains records of insurance programs, policies, renewal activity, etc.
• In addition to the support for implementing DP-DHL Global programs, analyze and implement local Insurance Programs to manage specific risks when such Global programs do not apply.
• Deliver critical process for coverage analysis including organizational compliance with contractual terms and conditions
• Provide guidance to business unit and act proactively in order to ensure smooth insurance programs implementation and management.
• Build professional relationships with the underwritters team in London, with other Insurance & Risk Management (IRM) service lines in Benelux and Nordics and with business colleagues of DP-DHL operational units.
• Provide technical guidance to Business Units Senior Management and employees.
• Cover Benelux and Nordics business units located in the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxemburg, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland and Iceland.
Your profile should look like:
• 4+ year operating within Insurance or Economic environment
• Bachelor degree
• Experience of cross border collaboration
• Ability to collaborate and network effectively within a demanding culturally diverse matrix organization
• Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities
• Internal and external customer relationship skills experience
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook
• Working with diverse and complex stakeholders from different business units
• Great international working environment
If this is something you would like to do, don't hesitate and start your application.