As a Customer Service Agent you are the connecting factor between our own organisation and the customer. For a new customer at our site in Beringe, we are looking for a new colleague for this role as a Customer Service Agent. You are customer-oriented, have good communication skills and are ready to set up this new team together.
What will you do as a Customer Service Agent?
As a Customer Service agent at DHL Supply Chain, you have daily contact with the customer about various matters such as shipments, order issues, warehouse transport and relationship management. You offer logistics solutions that suit the wishes of both the customer and your own organisation. You also offer DHL Supply Chain services and rates for customs clearance, road transport, insurance, temporary storage, etc.
In the dynamic environment of DHL Supply Chain, you have to stand firm, because you have to deal with various interests, work pressure and varying responsibilities, (large) projects and urgent jobs. You can quickly switch between activities and keep an overview. Analytical ability to estimate and solve complex logistical challenges is also of great importance for this position.
As a Customer Service Agent at DHL Supply Chain you can count on:
This is your chance at your own workplace for a longer period of time, in which you can start everything together with us. Plenty of opportunity to develop yourself and our processes.
We also offer:
- A full-time position with working hours between 06:00h – 19:00h.
- A gross monthly salary ranging from €2.035,- to €3.300,-, depending on your education and experience.
- A travel allowance.
- Sturdy secondary employment conditions (such as collective labor agreement á la carte: a personal budget that you can use for, for example, more holiday hours, a monthly gross payment, study costs scheme or vitality budget).
- Personal guidance and many opportunities to grow and develop yourself. National and international.
You are a real go-getter and ready for a new opportunity. Together with your colleagues you know how to set up our processes and you get to work full of energy. Thanks to your proactive and curious attitude, you are able to achieve the best results every day.
In addition, you also have:
- Mbo+ / hbo work and thinking level.
- Experience in a similar position within contract logistics.
- Experience with Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communication skills English (and preferably also in Dutch), both oral and written.
- You are also flexible, driven, independent and you have good analytical skills.
Will you send us an application?
Are you ready for this role? Then apply by submitting your resume and cover letter via the application button. Do you have any questions first? Please contact Susan de Graaff (Corporate Recruiter) via 06-51108197.