Are you a passionate leader looking for autonomy and exciting career possibilities? Do you take an energetic and resourceful approach to problem-solving while bringing innovative ideas to life on behalf of your team and your customers? Do you enjoy coaching and developing people to do things they didn't know were possible?
If so, DHL Supply Chain has the opportunity for you.
We're looking for outstanding Control Tower Manager Central and Eastern Europe. We need a person who thrives in a fast-paced environment, who is looking for a good challenge, and who is dedicated to creating and developing great customer relationships. You've got to be sharp, and you must be on your game every day… because you will be an essential part of everyday life.
DHL Supply Chain is a world-class company, and we hire only world-class people. People who aren't afraid to work hard – in fact, people who want to work hard. We`re always part of our customer`s team; we're invested in their success; and our operation is fully transparent.
In this Control Tower Manager Central and Eastern Europe role:
- You'll drive success in providing centralized managed transport services to the business and customers, delivering value to both
- You'll be a Project Owner regarding Implementation of TMS in the CEE region (CZ, HU, PL & SK), ensuring system and process standardization across the CEE cluster
- You'll be creating and supporting the International lane network (cross border)
- You'll lead the customers relationship through close daily contact as well as manage and coordinate the implementation of new clients
- You'll lead managers who are well-trained, motivated, and ready to support your direction
- You'll set the tone for your leadership team and everyone in your department
- Your voice will be heard loud and clear in management circles
- You'll build a team that supports your passion for outstanding transport operations
You will find a fantastic leadership opportunity with DHL Supply Chain. If you're an active leader with a can-do attitude, who's passionate about doing things the right way the first time, join us – the world is waiting for you.
Now, here's what we need from you:
- 2+ years of experience in managing international transport operations
- Sound understanding and experience of transport processes
- Cluster/Regional experience
- Capability of defining and deploying strategic plan for the transport department
- Project management skills
- Negotiation skills, ability to influence
- Leadership skills, experience in managing several reporting layers below
- Ability to build and maintain customer relationship
- Communication and presentation skills
- Stakeholder management
- Ability to lead change initiatives
- Ability to review and analyse data/results and report on findings
- People managementexperience
- English language – fluent (written and spoken)
- Willing to travel 50%
- Relocation to Poland is required